Banana yogurt is a very delicious dish for children which can be prepared within minutes. It is an easy method to use brown bananas to prepare some delicious dish which is not only healthy but sweet for children and can make children work and play more. Just blend the bananas and mix with natural yogurt. The best thing is you are feeding you child yogurt without adding sugar or other additive’s.
How To Make Banana Yogurt
Start blending banana into smooth puree. You can use blender, and blender, or any food processor or you can mash banana yourself.
You can then add cinnamon to the banana mixture. It is totally optional since it adds some natural peanut butter and extra boost of protein. You can also add drizzle of honey to increase the sweetness of banana but it already provide much sweetness so it also depends on how much sweetness you like.
Once the smooth sweet mixture of banana is ready, mix it with yogurt. You can play around with ratio of banana to yogurt to one you find the best. You can place it in freezer for about 15 minutes before serving. It makes it thicker and creamier. This one is also optional.
Which Banana to Use?
You can use yellow or brown banana. If you use brown banana, the yogurt will be sweeter.
What Yogurt is Best?
You can use any of your natural favorite yogurt. The one we used is green yogurt.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 375 ml 5 cups natural greek yoghurt
- Add banana, peanut butter and cinnamon all into a blender and blend until they become smooth.
- Add banana puree to a mixing bow and fold in yogurt until mixed.
- You can use brown or yellow banana. In case of brown banana, the yogurt will be more sweeter.
- Peanut butter and cinnamon are optional.
- You can use any natural yogurt. We used green yogurt but its totally depends on your choice.