Blueberry muffin bread is going to be one of the tastiest bread you are ever going to have during breakfast or any time of the day. Freshly picked blueberries are the optimal choice for this recipe but you can also make use of frozen berries.
I’m generally watchful for snappy and simple plans that twofold as breakfast and bite. Banana bread, morning greatness biscuits, and zucchini bread are my typical defaults, however with an end goal to break out of schedule, I heated blueberry biscuit bread a weekend ago.
I attempt to be the most beneficial during rest time and emptying blueberry biscuit player into a portion skillet sounded significantly more engaging than isolating into singular biscuits. What’s more, I have an inclination you’ll value this simple formula as well!
How to Make Blueberry Muffin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Oil a 9 inch portion dish.
- Cream together the spread and sugar.
- Include the eggs, vanilla and milk beating great.
- Include the dry fixings and beat until very much joined
- Include blueberries and blend by hand tenderly with a spatula being mindful so as not to pound the berries.
- Empty hitter into your portion dish and heat for 60-75 minutes or until a cake analyzer tells the truth.
- Permit to cool in prospect minutes before expelling to get done with cooling.
- 2½ cups (313 grams) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (240 grams) whole milk, room temperature
- 1 large egg (50 grams), room temperature
- ¼ cup (56 grams) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (170 grams) fresh blueberries
- Garnish: sparkling sugar